How To Access The Special Character In Your Desktop (Mac And Windows)
Hello !! in this post I want to show you “How to access Special Character” in Mac And Windows
If you are a mac user, please follow these steps :
- Open Your Fontbook and select the Font (it is already installed on your computer).
- Click the little icon at the top left with the grid/dots.
- Select glyph you want by scrolling the font book characters
- Copy and Paste on your Editor or Program.
If you are windows user, please follow these steps :
- Open program “Character Map” in your device. you can find this program white using the search menu.
- Select the font.
- Check the advance view.
- In “Group By” option please choose: Unicode Subrange.
- Please choose Private Use Characters
- After the glyphs have shown, please click the character that do you want.
- Copy the character and paste it to your software.
If you still meet any problem to access a special character. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.